14.5.09

Dynamic Lamp - Hand-Powered Lamp

Karin Johansson's lamp looks like a a globe of the Earth, powered by your hands. It transforms kinetic energy to light, through a dynamo placed inside the globe. As you spin it, it glows. Johansson explains: "The dynamo has fascinated me since before I knew what it was. I fell asleep to the sound of it when I was two years old sitting on the back of my mother's bike. My Dynamic Lamp is a part of the wireless society. It doesn't need any power supply or batteries, it just works with your own energy. It is based on the idea of producing your energy where you are, instead of transporting it in all directions across the earth. The sole by-product is exercise." Jump more watch a video of the lamp in action.

this product is a "fake" product. it's taken from www.konstfack.info witch is a degree project in it self.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Q opinas?